Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AG excitement

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just thought this is really what it's all about for those of us who are encouraging our daughters' love of AG. . . .

    DD and I were reading Felicity Learns a Lesson (I used to think that these were good easy chapter books for her to read on her own, but now I have to read them, too, LOL). She was at her first lesson with Miss Manderly and met Elizabeth, and dd gasped in delight. It was priceless! Then of course there's a pic on the next page and she asked why Elizabeth looked different.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nelliegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How cute! We had similar reactions. We just finished the whole series together. We even stayed up until midnight one night because we couldn't put the book down. We both cried when Felicity's grandfather died and we cried again when Felicity finally found Penny. Wonderful stories.

    My DD said the same thing...why does the Elizabeth doll have blonde hair? I don't know, does anyone?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •